Cookie Notice

As far as I know, and as far as I remember, nothing in this page does anything with Cookies.

2010/06/22

Borked

Good news and bad news. I have my new keyboard, a Logitech K120, plugged in and going, and it's into my KVM USB (of which I use the K and M, as I have 3 monitors and want them all!) It's a cheap keyboard, but as friend-of-the-blog Patrick says, if it isn't an IBM Model M keyboard, it's a pretty much just a keyboard. So, I'm able to switch between my stuff with a double-tap on the Scroll Lock. And really, what else are you going to do with a Scroll Lock now that Microsoft has gone from DOS to Windows?

That's the good news. The bad news is that I don't really have much to switch between right now, as the move from Karmic to Lucid has borked my X11, as you can see above. I've copied an old, good config into place. We'll see how it goes.

ETA: Put in an old X11 config file, and that got me X again, but it's not showing great signs of stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment